Our verse: 1 Timothy 4: 12-14
12. Don’t let anyone look down on you you are young, but set an example the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faithin purity.
13. Until I come, yourself to the public reading of Scripture, preaching and to teaching.
14. Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders their hands on you.
The youth and young adults at Shiloh Baptist meet regularly on Friday evenings to enjoy each other’s company and to learn about God and what it means to be a Christian in this ever changing world. In addition, new skills are learned to develop we learn new skills and develop the individual.
Overarching Goals of the Youth and Young Adults Group
- Develop strong spiritual relationship with God through His word
- Build relationships within the Youth Group
- Help our youth and young adults discover their life purpose and follow through
- Build relationships within our Church
- Build relationships in our community